Helping to improve services today and shape them for tomorrow
The role of Healthwatch is to find out people’s experiences of health and social care services with a view to making sure they are meeting people’s needs, and to suggest or call for improvements where needed based on people’s experiences.
Have You Got The NHS App?
The NHS App gives you more control over your health and care. Use it wherever you are, at any time of the day or night.
It puts information about your health and treatments at your fingertips. This means you can see it when speaking to a health and care professional, for example.
You can use the NHS App to:
- book and cancel appointments;
- access your medical record securely;
- order repeat prescriptions;
- find trusted NHS information on hundreds of conditions
and treatments and get instant advice;
- register your organ donation decision;
- find out how the NHS uses your data.